Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Mach7 Technologies Limited ACN 007 817 192 (Mach7) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of its members (Shareholders) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents;
- and make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Mach7 is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report of Mach7 (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
and any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and/or
(b) elect not to be sent the Annual Report of Mach7 (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Mach7 of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents and is entitled to request that Mach7 send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical or electronic form.
Mach7 encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically via email to ensure that you stay informed and to minimise paper usage.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request Mach7 to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying Mach7 of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request and notify Mach7 by contacting Mach7 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting Mach7’s share registry directly at www.investorcentre.com/au.