When was the last time you ended your workday with a smile? We’re known in the industry for our collaborative team environment and outgoing personalities.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Region: Burlington, VT
Who You Are:
Impressive. To many people not in the know, it seems easy to be impressive, but you know that in the technical customer support arena being truly impressive the hallmark of the exceptional in a world of mediocre. As a consummate technical support engineer, you know that, to create something truly impressive, you need to understand your audience, your products, and the unique blend of information and customer service. You have the truly exceptional ability to delight customers and are specifically sought out by name as the “go-to” technical support engineer who not only knows the software but also knows the best way to package and explain information that leaves the customer wanting to return the next time they need assistance.
You know it’s not easy to build that kind of reputation, but that’s why you’re so valuable and that’s why you believe that you can take on this job and quickly become the role model and set the bar for customer excellence in the Support department. You are an intelligent, innovative technical customer support professional who knows how to develop rapport and trust with customers. An intensely curious person, you’re always assessing what you’ve learned to proactively improve results. You’re driven and competitive and have the professional finesse to improve the success of the team as well as your own individual success.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- At least 5 years of technical customer service support for a software technology company handling stressful situations involving customers, deadlines, and changing priorities
- At least 2 years of experience in DICOM, HL-7, and health informatics systems for a rapidly growing business-to-business company or product
- Demonstrated experience with .NET – C#, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, and HTML5
- Strong technical acumen that includes hardware and software troubleshooting skills and basic network administration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be eager to learn
- The ability to interpret technical situations and explain them to a lay audience
What you will do:
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will delight our customers by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues at the web interface and server levels. You will report to the Manager of Technical Services and have high impact on customers by ensuring the quality and reliability of the Mach7 client systems.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve product knowledge proficiency and leverage your experience understanding customer service to best position our products
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on Product and Delivery teams on product issues and bug resolution to drive product design and quality improvement
- Focus on measurable performance metrics that lead to continuous process improvement
- Navigate, troubleshoot, and resolve application, system, and network connectivity issues on servers remotely via phone, email, and web
- Use our technology tools, such as Salesforce, to document and track solutions to problems and contribute to the product knowledge base in alignment with overall company and department objectives
- Carry a mobile phone for off-hours accessibility on a rotating schedule and be available to travel to customer sites as required
- As necessary, provide installation and configuration support for Technical Services deployment team
The Senior Technical Support Engineer position is located in our beautiful Burlington, Vermont office.
What we are about:
We believe that the patient is the center of healthcare delivery and that building, sharing and accessing a complete picture of the patient is critical to achieving optimal care outcomes. Mach7’s transformative collaboration as a leading provider of enterprise imaging solutions accelerate diagnosis and care delivery, reduce costs, and significantly improve patient outcomes. We are known as a place where ingenuity thrives and perseverance is embraced.
- An amazing team focused on doing #whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.