Title: Technical Support Engineer
Reports To: Manager, Professional Services
Location: Burlington, Vermont
In this critical role you will work with Mach7 clients to troubleshoot and resolve technical and usage issues at web interface and server levels. A combination of excellent analytical skills and customer service orientation are crucial for success in this role. You will be an essential component in ensuring the quality and reliability of Mach7 clients’ systems.
The lists of responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Technical support of Mach7 applications via phone, email, and web in a collaborative team setting.
- Perform technical analysis of complex issues, involving systems infrastructure and integrations to third-party systems. This may involve low-level analysis of communication protocols including DICOM, HL7, HTTP, Active Directory, database queries, and components such as network load balancers, and storage stacks.
- Document solutions to problems and contribute to internal knowledge base.
- Provide application training to both internal resources and customers.
- Must carry mobile phone for off-hours accessibility on a rotating schedule.
- Some travel may be needed.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or 1-2 years of experience in the field.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to interpret technical situations to lay audience.
- Tenacious analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving ability; eager learner
- Demonstrated hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare IT systems including but not limited to PACS, RIS, EMR, and HIS applications.
- Background in DICOM, HL7, and other Healthcare Imaging standards.
- Applied knowledge of relational databases and SQL including query construction and SQL administration.
- Ability to handle stressful situations involving customers, deadlines and changing priorities.
If you are interested in helping us continue to build an innovative company that improves the lives of patients and healthcare specialists alike, please send your resume to email@example.com.