Mach 7 Technologies Makes First Introduction at HIMSS 2012 in Las Vegas
Global Company Showcases Enterprise Clinical Imaging Platform with Enhanced Capabilities for Imaging Workflows
Burlington, VT, February 2012 – Mach 7 Technologies (M7T), a global provider of clinical image management solutions, will make its first introduction at the 2012 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) annual conference. M7T will demonstrate the enhanced capabilities of the latest version of Keystone Suite, an Enterprise Clinical Imaging Platform at Booth #1276.
M7T solutions enhance medical imaging workflows through providing ownership, sharing and access to medical imaging data. For customers in film-based markets, M7T solutions speed the transition to digital diagnosis, image distribution, remote reading, and image archiving. For customers in PACS-based digital workflow markets, M7T’s flagship solution, Keystone Suite, can improve department productivity, lower customer costs, and enable an enterprise solution for sharing image data across traditional departmental boundaries.
The Keystone Suite is a world class Enterprise Clinical Imaging Platform (ECIP) that empowers customers to own, share, and access their imaging data across their patient’s continuum of care. As a VNA partner, M7T helps healthcare enterprises worldwide resolve complex integration issues between PACS vendors, consolidate DICOM and non-DICOM image data, reduce the time it takes to bring new PACS live with an intelligent migration, and improve patient care with the capabilities of Keystone Suite.
Core Components of the Keystone Suite EIP include:
- Keystone Archive- A world class, scalable, hardware agnostic, vendor neutral clinical image archive complete with all VNA requirements.
- Keystone Clinical Viewer – A multispecialty web viewer that easily integrates with upstream EHR systems enabling a single access point for viewing all imaging studies related to a patient.
- Keystone Utilities – Accessory desktop applications that improve workflow and productivity for healthcare imaging IT and clinical professionals.
Keystone Suite v11.2 empowers customers with the following new and enhanced capabilities:
- Enhanced Imaging Workflow- Graphically define workflow processing, normalize DICOM attributes, route studies and prefetch relevant priors with intuitive rules-based logic.
- Enhanced Lifecycle Management- Providing advanced capabilities for managing watermarks, securing up-to-date studies on multiple locations, resource management, purging logic and more.
- Advanced Tracking, Monitoring and Reporting- A powerful user interface dashboard for tracking real-time system processing, monitoring, reporting and auditing.