Deploy Mach7 Universal Worklist to Leverage Existing Investments for a Complete View of the Patient
Mach7 Universal Worklist was developed with the changing healthcare landscape in mind by giving physicians a full view and access to the complete patient medical record, no matter the source.
Increase clinician productivity through automated exam assignment. Assignments correlate clinician expertise, preferences, and schedules. Clinicians have the ability to automatically launch their preferred viewer based on preferences and study attributes. Historical data is accessible with a single click ensuring optimal patient care.
Mach7 Universal Worklist brings all the pieces together for a complete view:
- Leverage existing IT investments: Enable best-of-breed viewers, reporting systems, and external worklist engines with truly universal integration capabilities.
- Empower clinicians: Improve visibility for exams of interest such as stat, aged-off, assigned and unassigned exams across radiology groups. Access and view historic data or studies with one click.
- Optimize reading efficiency: Ensure each study is read by the most appropriate team member including a clinician’s expertise, preference, and schedule.
- Maximize productivity: Organize general and subspecialty worklists within one screen for quick navigation.
- Improve user experience: Leverage customized worklists, notifications, and smart viewer selection configured to automatically use a preferred viewing solution.
Mach7 Universal Worklist enables collaboration while providing visibility to workflow trends.
Enable real-time visibility into workflow to identify trends and bottlenecks.
The ability to visualize the workflow of an entire imaging enterprise in real time provides actionable insights to proactively manage imaging operations. Data can be leveraged across the enterprise to establish baselines, identify locations and patterns of delays, and oversee the progress being made toward improving efficiency and productivity. All of these data points are leveraged to help drive improved patient and physician satisfaction.
Mach7 Universal Worklist accelerates care delivery, centralizes access, and lowers IT costs across the enterprise:
- Identify trends: Use analytical tools to view workflow trends of individuals, departments, or the enterprise in real time.
- Improve specialty workflow: Derive actionable insights from observations in operational data.
- Balance clinician workload: Automate intelligent exam assignment for creation of general and subspecialty worklists.
- Ensure optimal patient care: Prioritize exams, provide access to more clinical data, facilitate rapid turnaround time and safeguard against missed exams.
Deploy a technologically-advanced universal worklist to enable collaboration, streamline operations and improve care delivery.
Mach7 Universal Worklist for a complete view with no missing pieces.
“Mach7 Universal Worklist enhances the clinical value of the enterprise imaging platform by giving clinicians full view and access to the complete patient medical record including comparison studies. My colleagues have access to the same information that I do enabling greater collaboration, more accurate diagnosis, and optimal patient care.
I have the ability to create a list that is specific to me – my expertise, my preferences and my schedule. No longer do I have to move to find my work – my work finds me.”
– Dr. Michael Esposito | President, Radiology and Imaging Specialists