Mach7 Technologies Redefines Collaboration and Control with New Medical Image Sharing and Worklist Automation Capabilities
Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform Release 11.7 Introduces Advanced Worklist Engine, Image Sharing, and Image Lifecycle Management Capabilities Fueling Enterprise-wide Collaboration
Burlington, VT – September 15, 2015 –Mach7 Technologies, award-winning provider of medical image management solutions, announced today the release of its latest version of Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform. The updated version 11.7 includes several enhancements and introduces new functionality to improve end-user satisfaction and simplify image management, access, and sharing across healthcare organizations.
This release is the culmination of collaborative design partnerships with key customers and industry leaders including Sentara Healthcare, Radiology and Imaging Specialists, and the University of Pennsylvania Health System. “A hallmark of Mach7’s culture is collaborative development with partners who bring real-world experience to the table including M&A challenges, interoperability, workflow, and storage requirements,” said Eric Rice, Mach7 Technologies’ chief technology officer.
Image sharing, user-controlled worklists, configurable workflow, and image lifecycle management are critical for today’s healthcare organizations. “We worked closely with Mach7 on the definition of key functionality in Release 11.7 and we feel it offers the most advanced and intuitive image management platform in the market,” notes Trent Conwell, IT director, Sentara Healthcare.
In addition to collaborating with customers, Mach7 Technologies augmented their customer advisory team with input from healthcare industry analyst Gartner Research to ensure their solutions address key technology and business needs. Gartner’s 2015 Market Guide for Vendor-Neutral Archives highlights Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform as one of the only pure stand-alone platforms, agnostic to any PACS and equipped with workflow and image sharing capabilities. “Our customers refuse to be locked into a vendor-specific roadmap that limits interoperability. Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform is the foundation in an image-empowered enterprise,” noted Rice.
Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform Release 11.7 Functionality Details:
- User-configurable enterprise-wide Universal Worklist with intelligent exam assignment, load balancing, and priority visibility for exams of interest. The Worklist Engine dynamically launches image viewers based on user preference and provides real-time trending of workload across departments.
- Enhanced Image Lifecycle Management (ILM) for all clinical artifacts to control storage growth and liabilities.
- Advanced Image Sharing supporting all non-resident studies. Advanced functionality provides simple and accurate import, access, and sharing of out-of-network imaging data.
- Expanded Image Viewing support for both rich clients and web clients. Expanded support allows customers to leverage the image viewing client that maximizes their existing investments and enable best of breed options to enhance end-user satisfaction.
- Real-time image migration and monitoring with intelligent data cleansing. Image monitoring includes verification of image counts at source and destination. This robust migration tool allows CIOs to easily manage a DICOM archive migration from a legacy PACS.
Unleashing the power of Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform combined with the power of Mach7’s customer partners has enabled the delivery of the most robust, technically advanced, and intuitive solution to image empower the enterprise.
About Mach7 Technologies
Mach7 Technologies is a global provider of enterprise image management systems that allow healthcare enterprises to easily identify, connect, and share diagnostic image and patient care intelligence where and when needed. Mach7’s award-winning platform delivers complete image management including rapid record identification, integration, synchronization and routing, advanced clinical viewing, and optimized vendor neutral archiving. Mach7 has locations in the U.S., Asia, Australia, and the Middle East. Visit www.mach7t.com, follow us on Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.Download the PDF Press Contact
Clarity Quest Marketing
 Market Guide for Vendor-Neutral Archive – August 18, 2015