Five Reasons Customers Love Mach7
We’re here to help your healthcare organization solve image management problems. We view customers as partners in the pursuit of innovative, standards-based enterprise image management.
- Innovation – We have grown from a culture of innovation. We believe in taking a fresh look at our industry and challenges, in learning from our customers, and in improving patient care. We’re constantly striving to solve each and every complex image management issue through the use of intelligent technology. We are often cited as one of the most disruptive companies in the industry. We’re known for huddling in customers’ halls to design solutions on the spot that our competitors couldn’t solve in months!
- Expertise – Our development and integration team consists of pioneers in the field of healthcare informatics. Participating in DICOM, HL7, and IHE working group committees since the early 1990’s, our experts bring a depth of knowledge, vision, and capabilities. As a customer and partner, you will have access to experts and pioneers in this field.
- Relationships – We pride ourselves on forming lasting partnerships with each of our customers where we are able to understand and deliver on commitments, learn from one another, and improve patient care. As a part of that relationship, a dedicated account management team ensures commitment and access to the resources and expertise required for collaborative success.
- Service – We’re large enough to have the infrastructure and expertise to address your image management challenges, yet small enough to provide rapid solution deployment, nimble problem solving, and a personal touch. When you need service, you are not directed to a call center, but to experienced service engineers capable of taking immediate action on your requests.
- Worldwide Presence – We have local experts and account managers located across the globe who strive to continually improve your technical environment and answer questions. If you are a customer in the U.S., your Mach7 team is U.S.-based. The same goes for international region support. Experts in your region are available to answer questions and solve problems 24/7.