Six Benefits of a Clinical End-to-End Workflow Solution
Healthcare IT (HIT) is evolving beyond purchasing software or a system to solve a single problem to building a clinical IT ecosystem that answers today’s challenges and lays the foundation for the needs of tomorrow to be addressed quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling value-based patient care, connecting all medical “ologies,” and sharing data and images across the health system as well as with referring physicians and the patients themselves are just a few of the demands HIT solutions must address.
As a result, many HIT vendors are collaborating to create innovative solutions that bring together best-in-class HIT products and services. One such example is a Clinical End-to-End Workflow Solution. Here’s six ways this recently introduced solution from IDS and Mach7 Technologies can benefit you and your patients.
- Get real-time visibility into your operations. With real-time analytics, you can make informed decisions based on performance data, resource utilization and referral trends.
- Decrease the space needed for IT equipment and save money. No additional space is required as no servers are housed on-site. In addition, no special software is needed so you save money, too.
- Optimize security and ease of deployment. The solution is hosted in a coast-to-coast private Cloud, making it easy-to-deploy, fast, flexible and fault-tolerant.
- Connect all “ologies” through the EMR. With a complete end-to-end enterprise imaging workflow, patient scheduling, multiple “ology” workflows, image and document management, and complete data interoperability are all integrated into your EMR.
- Increase efficiency in radiology workflow. With a complete 100% diagnostic, Web-based enterprise RIS/PACS/Advanced Reporting Solution, you can improve the flexibility and performance of radiology workflow.
- Improve clinical care and decrease costs. With the goal of connecting clinical care teams, the Mach7 Enterprise Platform is a true vendor neutral archive (VNA) and includes à-la-carte modules enabling you the flexibility to add modules when you and your providers need them – today or in the future. In addition, this next-generation platform is designed to evolve, enabling the addition of new features to advance connected health, artificial intelligence, etc.
IDS and Mach7 collaborated to create an End-to-End Workflow Solution inclusive of enterprise content management (ECM). The solution is being demonstrated at RSNA, booth #7530, Nov. 25-30 in Chicago. Click here for more information or to schedule a demo.